Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank you!


I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you, Dear Reader.

Just over 6 months ago (on August 30, 2011) I created this blog and wrote my first post.  I didn't have any readers at that time, and I wasn't sure that I ever would.  6 months later, I have 8 "official" followers, with many more visitors to my page each week.  In the past month, I have had over 290 visitors to my blog, and close to 1,300 visitors total during the life of my blog.  Okay, so many some of you may be thinking that my numbers aren't all that impressive.  But to me, those numbers are huge considering the amount of time I have been doing this.  Not to mention I almost didn't start a blog in the first place because I was nervous that no one would be interested enough to read what I wrote.

I have had readers from countries all over the world including Russia, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, the Ukraine, Australia, the Philippines, Greece, Romania, Turkey, Belgium, Moldova, and many more!  I was shocked that people here in the United States wanted to read my blog, let alone people from other countries. :)

So thank you for coming to "Glass Slippers and Combat Boots" and for reading my posts.  It means so much to me.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, please let me know what you like about my blog.  Because I write on such a variety of topics (yes, many are completely random), I am interested to know what you, the reader, enjoys most.  How did you find my blog?  What are some topics you would like me to write about?  Or, if you have any suggestions, comments, etc, please leave them in the comments.  I would love to hear from you! :)

Thank you again.  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I think its truly relatable for all kinds of people since you post various topics. Also, you keep up with your posts. There is nothing more frustrating than getting hooked on a blog and they disappear forever. So keep it up! :) also, you almost always comment on my posts which I think is important. I read somewhere once that to be a true blogger, you must be a blog reader and show an interest in other blogs. So really, THANK YOU! :) .) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from your comment on my blog- thanks for stopping by! It's fun to find new bloggers with similar interests :)

    ReplyDelete