Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Favorite Things: Clinique Chubby Stick

I decided to start a new segment called "My Favorite Things" here at Glass Slippers and Combat Boots.  Each month I will write about my favorite product of the month.

This month I chose:
the Clinique Chubby Stick



I recently got one as a part of the Clinique Bonus Time at my local mall.  I am obsessed with this product.  It is ah-mazing.  I have a confession, I am not a huge lipstick person.  Yes, I wear it on special occasions, but otherwise I stick to chapstick and lip stain.  The chubby stick is the perfect product for people like me.  Clinique calls the product a "moisturizing lip colour balm."  The chubby stick moisturizes and glides on like lip balm, but has color like lipstick.  It feels so soft and smooth on my lips and it lasts.

I chose the color Super Strawberry.  It is a very pretty pink color.  It would be a great color on any skin tone.



The chubby stick comes in a range of colors.  I can't wait to grab a few more.  I don't want to wear anything else on my lips anymore.

If you would like more information on the Clinique Chubby Stick, you can check out the product pages for on the websites for Clinique and Sephora.

Well, that's my favorite product of the month.  Have you tried the chubby stick?  If so, what do you think about it?  If not, what is your favorite product this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment