Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's been awhile...

Photo Credit
Hello, my lovely readers!

I know it has been forever since I last posted.  Things have been incredibly busy here.  I thought I would give you a post of the major updates, and then post more later.

For starters, the Spring 2012 semester is finally over.  Hooray!  This semester has been incredibly busy.  It seemed like the second half of the semester was much more difficult than the first half.

Second, we moved once again!  One of my mom's neighbors needed a house sitter for the next several months, so we decided to help her out.  The hubby and I are so excited to be in a house instead of an apartment.  It is a blessing to have gotten such a wonderful opportunity!

Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out.  Not fun.  All four were impacted and doing funky stuff, so all four had to be surgically removed.  This morning I was in terrible pain, but thankfully I have been doing a lot better this afternoon.

This summer is going to be quite busy!  My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and then I will also be starting my summer courses.  As much as I am not looking forward to being back in school so quickly, I am excited that there are only two classes left for me to take before my final internship this fall.  I can't believe that my graduation is 7 months away!  While that still seems pretty far off, it looks pretty close when I look back at how long I have been in school.  The month of May will also be filled with many other fun events, such as the wedding of a dear friend of mine.  In June, I will be celebrating my first wedding anniversary!  I can't believe it!  As for the rest of the summer, I plan on getting my tan on and doing more fun summery things.  It is definitely my favorite time of the year!

Well, that is all for now.  Check back tomorrow for a new, more detailed post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment